Myles Garrett Wants To Prove That He Is LeBron

ZeepZeep

That he wants to be the LeBron James of the NFL, to prove to the world that he is a playmaker. One of these days he may be a super bowl champion, and close to being known as the LeBron of the NFL. Or, he could just be the first Myles Garrett. :)

I think you can say that after you win a few Super Bowls. But hey, strive for greatness, that's the way to go.

I welcome his passion for wanting to be better. He had funky history, but he's going to show us why he belongs on this team. He will deliver this year. I can see it.

If he can do an awesome job this season, and prove the naysayers wrong, then for sure, he could easily get on such a level. I don't think he wants to be exactly like LeBron, he's just striving to win as much as possible, much like LeBron has done over the years.

He doesn't need to be like LeBron, he needs to be Myles Garrett and show the world he means business.
Yeah, he doesn't need to be the next LeBron, he needs to prove that he's the Myles Garrett we all hope to have on this team. Someone who can deliver and keep delivering. I want Garrett to be that good.

As for Ladder, don't care much about that stuff either. These sports stars love to make that extra money. That's for sure.

He's far from LeBron in the sense of his skills, but he has done quite good over the years. I think he just wants to be like LeBron, have his mentality of the game, his skill and passion, etc.