Myles Garrett wants to stay in Cleveland for the rest of his career

DirkDog

Awesome to hear that. He's already proven to be one of the best in the league and he will only continue to improve. I think he has a long career ahead of him too. It shows that he knows this team has the potential to do great things, and I think they're going to do exactly that.

I would love to see him retire in Cleveland. I'm glad this team is becoming one people actually want to stick around on. Means they have faith in this team, giving me faith they will win.

I want him to stay there too. He's a difference maker for sure and I think he's going to become one of those veterans who can go forever.

I welcome him to stay for his whole career. I would love to have him keep his skills for this Browns team. The longer he stays, the better.

Cleveland is Myles Garrett's home, him leaving it would be odd to him and to the fans. So I don't think he will ever jump to another team. If anything, he'll play as long as he can with the Browns and then maybe retire. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

He's sticking around until he retires, and I am happy to have him sticking around. He's one of the best players this team has, they better not lose him anytime soon.