Nathaniel Dell a good get for us in the draft?

StanDaMan

We need some more depth at the wideout position for sure, and there are eyes on some players we could go for in free agency, like; DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Lockett, Brandin Cooks, Jerry Jeudy, Adam Thielen and Elijah Moore.

But, the article below discusses who we could go for in the NFL draft to fill up that depth we so badly need. That player being Nathaniel Dell out of Houston. He's played mostly in slot, and pretty well it seems. He has 3,155 receiving yards over three seasons with Houston. Not bad!

Article:

And it would be cheaper than going for those players I previous mentioned.

From the stats, he does sound like he gets the job done majority of the time. On average he's close to around 1000 yards a season, that's not always easy to do in college, so props man, he could be a good pick up for us in the draft. That is if he doesn't get taken before we get him.

From the stats, he does sound like he gets the job done majority of the time. On average he's close to around 1000 yards a season, that's not always easy to do in college, so props man, he could be a good pick up for us in the draft. That is if he doesn't get taken before we get him.
Yeah that's not a bad set of stats to have playing college ball. Most teams have a revolving door of receivers at the ready, so I'm sure he was competing a lot to keep that leading spot. If he's available and we don't have a new WR to call on, I'd say we draft this kid. He sounds like he'd be great for us.

He does sound quite promising, and would be a big help on offense. Would certainly give an opening for Amari Cooper and Donovan Peoples-Jones out there. Gives Watson more options. We need more options.