NBA Playoffs & Finals

DaveyBoy

Who here is tuning into the nba playoffs? I've been tuning in from time to time. Sadly the Cavaliers didn't make it, but I always keep an eye on the playoffs and then the finals when the time comes.

Anyway, here's the current standings/brackets:

First Round games left:

Clippers vs Mavericks (Mavs lead 3-2)
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers (Nuggets lead 3-2)
Suns vs Lakers (Suns lead 3-2)

Conference Semi's
76ers vs Hawks
Bucks vs Nets
Jazz vs winner of Clippers/Mavs game

Who you got winning?

I have no idea, but here are my current predictions.

Mavericks win, Nuggets win, Lakers comeback to win. That's for the first round games still left.

As for the semi's, I think the 76ers go over the hawks and the Nets over the Bucks.

So the Nets are out, Bucks advanced to the Eastern finals. They're waiting on 76ers and Hawks game, as this final game decides who goes off to face the Bucks.

For the Western side, their finals have already begun. The Suns won game 1 over the Denver Nuggets. Who do you think wins this series?

Anyway, I am excited to see who goes to the finals.

So the Nets are out, Bucks advanced to the Eastern finals. They're waiting on 76ers and Hawks game, as this final game decides who goes off to face the Bucks.

For the Western side, their finals have already begun. The Suns won game 1 over the Denver Nuggets. Who do you think wins this series?

Anyway, I am excited to see who goes to the finals.
Yeah that loss was devastating. I was actually rooting for the Nets to win it. But, it's an interesting turn. I'm going to root for the Suns now.

I wonder if the Suns can win game 2 as well without Christ Paul, because there's still no news on whether he'll be playing or not. My guess is he will not be playing for game 2, but he will probably be back for game 3.

I wonder if the Suns can win game 2 as well without Christ Paul, because there's still no news on whether he'll be playing or not. My guess is he will not be playing for game 2, but he will probably be back for game 3.
It would be a big help to make it so, because if Paul can't play until game 3 or even game 4, having 2 games up will help big time.

It would be a big help to make it so, because if Paul can't play until game 3 or even game 4, having 2 games up will help big time.
I don't see them keeping it up for long though. If they don't get him after game 2, then I think the Nuggets might make a comeback. But, if the Suns can somehow rock out a win in game 2 and 3 without Paul, then I think they're good as gold baby! :D

Honestly, I think this finals would have looked much different if all of those players didn't go down with injuries. But, it's good to see these teams in it for a change and not some star studded team winning them all.

It would be something if the Hawks were to win it, but at this point, I feel like the Suns winning without Paul would be interesting. I doubt it'll happen, but I'm tuning in.

Well the Suns just won game 2, without Chris Paul. Here's hoping he's back for game 3, but if not, lets see if this team can work magic without him and win game 3 and 4. Might be giving Paul a nice bit a rest now.

Well the Suns just won game 2, without Chris Paul. Here's hoping he's back for game 3, but if not, lets see if this team can work magic without him and win game 3 and 4. Might be giving Paul a nice bit a rest now.
I'm kind of rooting for the Suns to win without Paul, just to show this team can win without him. The fact they won 2 without him shows this team can keep up without him. Would be something if they lock the series down 4-0 and Paul is rested for the Finals.

I'm kind of rooting for the Suns to win without Paul, just to show this team can win without him. The fact they won 2 without him shows this team can keep up without him. Would be something if they lock the series down 4-0 and Paul is rested for the Finals.
I think the Suns are the best team left, but anything is possible in this league.

Bucks just tied it 1-1 agains the Hawks. The Clippers have also won game three against the Suns, so they're still in it. Suns lead 2-1 right now. I can't wait for the finals to finally get here.

Here are the current standings:

Hawks Vs. Bucks (Bucks lead 2-1)
Clippers Vs. Suns (Suns lead 3-1)

I hope the Suns win just to end that series, and get the finals officially under way. Wonder if the Bucks can win it.

Suns have advanced to the finals, we're just waiting on the Hawks and Bucks to finish up their series. I'm going to guess the Bucks will win, and we'll see Bucks vs. Suns.

One thing I hate about the NBA playoffs, is how long it takes sometimes for the final two teams to make it out. We got the Suns already set for the next and final round. The Hawks and Bucks are still fighting it out, with the Bucks in the lead 3-2 right now. If the Hawks can win, they can extend this battle out by one more game. Do you think that will happen?

I'm going to guess that the Bucks will win, and we'll finally get set for the finals.

The finals are set. The Bucks won their last game, defeating the Hawks, with a lead of 4-2. Game 1 of the finals will begin July 6th. I can't wait! :D

Update on the NBA finals, the Bucks have since tied it up, to 2-2 on the series. So it could be anyone's game from here on out. I still think the Suns will take it, but the Bucks aren't to be taken lightly either.