NFL Executive Would Take Nick Chubb Over Derrick Henry

I mean, yeah I would too I think. Especially when he was able to rack in 1,000 with another RB taking snaps. That says a lot I think.

I wonder who this exec was. Either way, it's great hearing we have great players that are praised by other players and officials of the company.

Gotta admit that's pretty cool. I think there are a lot of players and company men who love what Nick Chubb is doing as well as what he is capable of doing. I am loving the praise this team has been getting.

That's some high praise right there. Derrick Henry is a beast, rushing for 2,000 yards is no easy thing to do. I think Chubb running for 1,000 with another player also running, it goes to show that maybe Chubb could run near that at some point.

Honestly, I don't know if I would select Chubb of Henry. No offense, I love the guy, but I think Derrick Henry is on another level period. Chubb is brilliant as well, but idk if he matches the skill of Henry, at least not yet.

Honestly, I don't know if I would select Chubb of Henry. No offense, I love the guy, but I think Derrick Henry is on another level period. Chubb is brilliant as well, but idk if he matches the skill of Henry, at least not yet.
Well, lets consider this. If Chubb were alone in the backfield, he potentially could draw in nearly the same amount as Henry. I don't how how well Henry can play, but I know Chubb is a top tier running back when he puts his mind to it.

Chubb is a beast, and I think if he could compete with Henry, it'd be a very close one. I'd watch these two do trials, like racing and stuff.

I would take Chubb over Henry as well. Mainly because I think Chubb is more passionate about the game as has more in him to prove.