Nick Chubb revealed to only suffered a torn MCL

Arjay Ramos

According to the article I've read in ESPN, Nick Chubb's ACL was stretched but doctors do not believe that the ligament is torn which is good news for me.

Chubb's recovery timeline is expected to be 6-8 months. Praying for his speedy recovery.

Attachments

• GettyImages-1453639834-scaled.jpg
    GettyImages-1453639834-scaled.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 39
According to the article I've read in ESPN, Nick Chubb's ACL was stretched but doctors do not believe that the ligament is torn which is good news for me.

Chubb's recovery timeline is expected to be 6-8 months. Praying for his speedy recovery.
Thank goodness it's not as bad as we initially thought. 6-8 months recovery is still long, but better than a year or more.

Hate the outcome, but it's better than a torn ACL. Means he can possibly be back here next season, ready to go.

Recovery time shouldn't take nearly as long, so that's a plus in my book. It still sucks he will be out the whole season, but maybe next season he'll be back better than ever.

Still a season long injury that could take a while to recover from. I wish him the best in terms of his recovery. Hopefully it's a fast one.

It sucks, but I don't see Chubb making a comeback this year. I know some magic has happened for some players making it back from a serious injury fast, but I don't think Chubb will be ready until next season.

It sucks, but I don't see Chubb making a comeback this year. I know some magic has happened for some players making it back from a serious injury fast, but I don't think Chubb will be ready until next season.
Well no, this season is done for him, but he will likely be back before the next training camp during the off season. So he should hopefully be back for next season.

6-8 months is a long road to recovery. It's not going to be anything fast by any means, he would be lucky if he is ready before the offseason begins.

6-8 months is a long road to recovery. It's not going to be anything fast by any means, he would be lucky if he is ready before the offseason begins.
It is, and I hope its a smooth recovery for him. I've been injured in my life a few times, one being a leg injury I sustained in high school that resulted in a similar injury, but I didn't have to wait that long to recover.