Odell Beckham Jr. Invests $1.8 Million In Diamond-Encrusted Teeth

DaineG

I had to share this one, I couldn't resist. I think it's quite odd that someone would pay $1.8 million to get diamond-encrusted teeth. I understand that a lot of celebs do it, but I feel it is just not worth it. I'd rather use that money to buy a nice home. Why not invest it in helping the community out? I can't imagine this teeth will bring you much comfort.

idk, either way, it's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it. I just feel it's a waste of money, when that money could instead be used to help others out or to other more practical things. What do you guys think? If you were rich like this, would you drop nearly $2 million to get diamond in your teeth? I couldn't. But I'm more into the idea of getting more with the money. Diamond teeth to me, isn't appealing. I would probably use it to get video games, movies, action figures and other random things, so I wouldn't be using it for anything practical anyway. So I'm just a hypocrite lol.

But seriously, he's allowed to do whatever he wants. And I guess I'm allowed to complain about him buying dumb stuff lol. Oh well. Life is short, maybe it's worth it for him to get diamond teeth.

To each their own. I think it's dumb to get diamond or even gold teeth imo. I see no logical reason aside from looking rich. I'd rather get my teeth fixed for much cheaper than getting anything like diamond or gold in or on my teeth.

It's his money though, and he can do as he wants. He's just wasting his money.

Of course he does. I can't see a reason for wasting that much money on something like that, but I suppose when you're that rich, you can do just about whatever you want.

If I had that chunk of change, I would instead buy a nice house for my parents or myself.

It's a work expense! lol But seriously, I may not be into it, but it's his dough he's wasting. I don't care what anyone does with their money anymore. If you don't want it though, you can always give it to me.

Yeah, I sure could use nearly $2 million right about now! :D

idk, I think it'd be cool to have diamond encrusted teeth. Probably means you can put higher insurance on yourself lol.

Yes it is his money, but we're allowed to joke about him doing it. I see no real reason to do this, aside from looking "cool". But even so, I wouldn't consider this cool. But, I'm also not rich and could never afford something like this anyway.

lol, I never understood why people bling out their teeth. But It's his choice, so let him do what he wants.

Wonder if he'll ever get a return on investment. :D

But seriously, I don't know why people buy stuff like this.
lol doubt it. I wouldn't even call this an investment unless he insured his teeth in the process. I sure hope he insured it all.