PFN Names OBJ As An Overrated Player In 2021

DAcamron

From Browns Nation here.

The Pro Football Network has released a list of the 32 most overrated players in 2021. Each team is represented with an overrated player. OBJ was selected for the Browns. Do you agree with their choice?

Ah, who cares! He can prove them all wrong this coming season. Which I think he's going to do, because I have a feeling he's going to have a highlight filled season in store for us.

Ah, who cares! He can prove them all wrong this coming season. Which I think he's going to do, because I have a feeling he's going to have a highlight filled season in store for us.
I agree. I mean, he is kind of overrated, but that's because praise is always pushed on him. He also has a history of injuries. When he's 100% healthy, I think he's potentially one of the best in the league.

But in hindsight, it doesn't even matter. Because as long as he plays good, this is just an article saying he's overrated. I'm sure he doesn't give a care in the world about it. It's pointless to care about it.

And even so, if you're overrated in the NFL, that doesn't mean you're not good. And OBJ is good. Will he be great in 2021? I sure hope so.

Just wait until he shows off in the coming season. I think OBJ has something to prove, and he's going to do it this year.

I'd say last year he was pretty overrated, but I think this year is going to be a different story for him. I think he will have a great season, proving these types of lists wrong.