Predict Browns 2023-2024 record

RandyMan

The season has just begun, and the Browns are 1-0 to start things off. It feels good to get that initial win, and a good one at that. Anyway, how well will the Browns do this season in terms of their record? How many games to losses will they end up with this season? I really think this team is primed to be a top 5 team, so I can see the Browns going 12-5 this season. I know Browns are hitting the playoffs, so this record should suffice. What do you think?

12-5 is honestly not a bad record to land on. If Browns could do that or better I would be overjoyed. I think they could make that a reality, maybe even a 13-4 or 14-3. We'll see how it goes though. I'd take a winning record and a playoff berth.

Someone posted they wished we would go 17-0 on the season. As cool as that'd be, I don't want to see the same thing that happened to the Patriots happen to us. So if I had to pick a record I'd like, it would either be 16-1 or something more realistic like 13-4 or something. I just want us to have a decent win record this year and make the playoffs. Is that so much to ask for?

Someone posted they wished we would go 17-0 on the season. As cool as that'd be, I don't want to see the same thing that happened to the Patriots happen to us. So if I had to pick a record I'd like, it would either be 16-1 or something more realistic like 13-4 or something. I just want us to have a decent win record this year and make the playoffs. Is that so much to ask for?
Yeah I second that. No to 17-0. But it would be dope if we actually won the Super Bowl after going 17-0, but the pressure I imagine would be massive, so yeah, no thanks!

As long as they have a winning season that results in a playoff berth, that should be all we need. A first round bye would be helpful, but I think momentum is ruined when you have to take an extended break before playing.

Anyway, 10-7, 11-6, 12-5, 13-4, 14-3, 15-2, or 16-1. :ROFLMAO:

As long as they have a winning season that results in a playoff berth, that should be all we need. A first round bye would be helpful, but I think momentum is ruined when you have to take an extended break before playing.

Anyway, 10-7, 11-6, 12-5, 13-4, 14-3, 15-2, or 16-1. :ROFLMAO:
You forgot 9-8, that's technically a winning season too. Anyway, I agree, I just want them to make the playoffs again and go far. Super Bowl appearance and or victory would sweeten the deal though.

I think we'll ha e a decent winning record. Probably 12-5, I keep picturing that record. It just makes sense to me.