Reggie Bush is creating a doc on him losing his Heisman trophy

EmSimms89

Reggie Bush is in the process of making his own documentary about the time he lost his Heisman trophy those many years back. Do you think this will help him get his trophy back? I think the NCAA will end up giving him his trophy back, but when? The rules have changed now and I think it's time they make it right.

Source: msn

I do wonder if he will end up getting it back. This is clearly being done to make the NCAA look bad, or to push them to doing the right thing here. I think he deserves the trophy back.

Well, he's got to get his word out somehow, and this will for sure bug the NCAA and whoever else decides on awarding the Heisman trophies.

I think they will cave and reinstate his Heisman trophy. I remember when I first heard of it, and how devastated he must have felt when he lost that trophy. Now there's a chance he may get it back. And I think they will sooner rather than later.

I think he has a case now with how things have changed since then. But didn't they re-award the heisman trophy to the runner up? What does that mean for him if so?

Eh, I probably won't be tuning in to be honest. I don't care to watch a doc on that, but maybe there's more to it.