Scott Pioli: It Would Be 'Great' if Lions Played Browns in Super Bowl LVI

DOGPOUND

I would welcome that. Scott is a Lions fan though, so he would probably root for the Lions in this case, but we fans of the Browns would love to head to a Super Bowl finally. If it's against the Lions or another team, it doesn't really matter.

But, it would be interesting to see these two teams face off in a Super Bowl, because at least you're guaranteed a new Super Bowl champ.

This is the article I found this news on - Sports Illustrated

Honestly, I would welcome that. Two teams that have had a history of bad luck, meeting each other in the Super Bowl, would be quite the redemption story for both teams.

Yeah, I think it'd be cool to see both teams facing off. Of course the Browns going over with the win, but just having these two teams in a super bowl would be interesting.

I don't care who the Browns meet in a super bowl, as long as they win, that's all that matters. Could be the Lions, or any other team.

But, I will admit, it would be nice to see two of the teams that have history of losing, make it there. But I don't see Lions doing that anytime soon.

I don't care who the Browns meet in a super bowl, as long as they win, that's all that matters. Could be the Lions, or any other team.

But, I will admit, it would be nice to see two of the teams that have history of losing, make it there. But I don't see Lions doing that anytime soon.
Same here, as long as they make the superbowl I don't care. I just want them to win it all. That's all I want, it's all I ever want for this Browns team.