Sounds like Colin Cowherd was a fan of the Browns at one point

Red

Maybe that's why he's always so hard on Baker, because he has a fandom for the Browns yet. According to the article below, at least from what I see, is that he was once a fan of a couple of the Browns QBs in the past, getting a jersey for Sipe when he was a kid I guess. So it sounds like at one point in his life, he was a Browns fan. So maybe he's just fed up that the Browns aren't perfect or don't have a QB who's winning them a bunch of games.

So in theory, I think Colin Cowherd is a fan of the Browns or was and just wants to see this team succeed as a fan would.

That's what it sounds like to me after listening to that. Makes sense I suppose, a fan would be more critical of a QB who isn't getting the job done. I'm not as critical, because I believe Baker has the skills, he's just having issues due to his shoulder and this team having injuries galore. So I don't get the hate he gets yet, because this is a team sport, and he's not the only one to blame.

Seems like it's so. Maybe that's why he's so critical about Baker and his performance. Dude just probably wants him to play well, so maybe it's his way of fueling Baker to play better idk.