Steelers to meet Browns on Halloween

Adam

Halloween the Steelers will be coming to our home turf. Currently the Steelers are 3-3, with the Browns at 4-3. I think we can run through the Steelers. They may be improving, but I can see these Browns still overcoming this obstacle and will probably go on to win. Let's take this team to 5-3.

It's going to be a spooky affair, but it should be a good one. I think we got this one too. The Steelers got a good defense, but other than that, I think we have a better defense and offense. Even with the injuries.

I hope they do something because it's Halloween. I think they should at least decorate the field in a Halloween theme.

And they should have Chubb back, so I'm super psyched about that. If we can run it a lot, we should be able to win good.

I can't wait for Halloween. I hope it's a easy win for us, because we could use an easy win right about now.

I'm voting for the Browns to win. They should have an easy win to be honest. I think the Steelers kinda suck, so we should have a big win ahead of us.

I think this game can go either way. Steelers could win, but my guess is that they aren't going to. Browns I think want this a lot more. And I think they will take this win in a very close game though.

I think this game can go either way. Steelers could win, but my guess is that they aren't going to. Browns I think want this a lot more. And I think they will take this win in a very close game though.
Yeah to me it could go either way. I'm unsure about this years Browns, I don't know how to gauge if they will win or lose. Last week I expected a loss because of how much of a mess we're in. But we won that game, so I can't complain.

I just hope we can win.