They've brought in Kareem Hunt

CarlJ

I wish it was under better circumstances, but it looks like Kareem Hunt is coming back to play for the Browns. I hear that he met with the team recently and they agreed to a 1 year deal worth up to $4M. I think Hunt is one of the best backs out there, and I think he's well worthy of leading this team with Chubb being out.

This was the right call. He wasn't doing anything at the moment. It does suck that it came to this as to why we brought him back. But I think Hunt will be a worthy replacement for now. I don't think he will do Chubb's level of running though, but we'll see. Maybe this will be his standout year.

I knew they were going to bring him in when Chubb was confirmed out for the season. Makes sense, Hunt knows our system, he would fall in quickly if anything.

I knew they were going to bring him in when Chubb was confirmed out for the season. Makes sense, Hunt knows our system, he would fall in quickly if anything.
Yeah it was kind of expected of the Browns. You have a perfectly worthy running back, sitting back waiting to be called in, and he's called in right att he right moment.

I'm happy to have Hunt back, just wish it wasn't at the expense of losing Chubb. :(

Losing Chubb is awful, but having Hunt back feels a little bit like things are normal again. When Chubb went down, I knew we were going to have an issue, but now with Hunt back in there, I think we should be fine.

Losing Chubb is awful, but having Hunt back feels a little bit like things are normal again. When Chubb went down, I knew we were going to have an issue, but now with Hunt back in there, I think we should be fine.
It was devastating, but I think having Hunt in there, a friend to Chubb and this team, is going to help us. I knew it was the best move to go with him than anyone else in free agency. This will work out in the end.

It was inevitable after Chubb went down. Once I heard his season was over, my mind went right to Hunt. And it's good to see they signed him up pretty fast.

I'm going to miss having Chubb out there, but it's the right move to bring in Kareem Hunt. A lot better than picking up any other free agent or trading for someone. Hunt will fit in almost immediately.

Hunt is not as good as Chubb, but I think he will be just enough to get us back into the run game.
That much is obvious, but for now Hunt is going to take over and I think he will end up doing a bang-up job this season. He probably won't be a rushing leader by any means, but he'll help a lot in this rush game.