Things have gone crazy now -- Tyron Woodley to face Jake Paul in a boxing match

Anton

Okay I had to share this, because well, it's crazy to think that Jake Paul is still getting fights. After the disaster that was the Ben Askren fight, he will now be taking on UFC fighter Tyron Woodley in a boxing match.

You can read that news here - MSN

Who you got winning the fight? I really hope Tyron Woodley wins, because I honestly can't stand Jake Paul, as he just seems like an awful person in general. I just hope Woodley has some skills with boxing. Though I'm sure he has more skills than Askren.

Wanted to revive this topic, as this fight happens tomorrow. Can't believe it's here. I hope Tyron Woodley smokes Jake Paul. I can't see how he hasn't lost a fight yet, but I think this time it's going to happen.

But, if Jake Paul ends up winning. Do you think this cements him as a potentially good fighter?

And sadly Jake Paul won. But to be honest, it wasn't a bad fight. Both guys did their best, even though they both weren't that great. Tyron Woodley looked awkward out there, but he stuck with Jake Paul to the end where Paul won via split decision.

And sadly Jake Paul won. But to be honest, it wasn't a bad fight. Both guys did their best, even though they both weren't that great. Tyron Woodley looked awkward out there, but he stuck with Jake Paul to the end where Paul won via split decision.

Nooo, why did Jake Paul have to win? :(

I was so rooting for Woodley to win, but of course he didn't. We do need a real boxer to face off against him next.