Think Myles Garrett can get more sacks in 2023?

EmSimms89

The season ended with Garrett having 16 total sacks on the season with a total of 37 tackles on the season. Not the greatest, but still impressive to land 16 sacks on the year.

Anyway, do you predict that he will pull off more than 16 sacks next season? Or will it be the same or less?

Would be nice if he reaches 16 again or more. He was near the top of the list for sacks, so I can see him repeating that again next season.

Would be cool if he hit 20 sacks next season. That should be more than enough to win a bunch of Defensive player of the year awards.

Would be cool if he hit 20 sacks next season. That should be more than enough to win a bunch of Defensive player of the year awards.
20 sacks would probably be more than enough honestly. The players who won ahead of him this year for DPOY awards had less sacks, so it's not always just the sacks that get it.

Also, it may go on votes too, but I'm not sure. I don't usually bother with the awards voting. Maybe I should start.

I'd second 20 sacks as well. I think this is the year he's going to break some records, so maybe 20+ sacks.

This is his best season yet, so the chances of him improving are likely. And with Jim Schwartz now being the DC, I can see his number get even better. 2023 could be his year.

If anyone is capable of it, it's Myles Garrett. This is his highest sack year he's had yet, so he could improve next season.

I don't know if he'll surpass this year's total, but there's a real chance he could. And I'll be rooting for him to break his own record and others to follow.

I think he'll average around the same. If anything, he's going to have another great season, where he sacks as many players as he can in a year. :D I hope he surpasses 16 sacks next season.

If anyone is capable of it, it's Myles Garrett. This is his highest sack year he's had yet, so he could improve next season.

I don't know if he'll surpass this year's total, but there's a real chance he could. And I'll be rooting for him to break his own record and others to follow.
Yeah if anyone can do it, it's probably going to be Myles Garrett. He's already proven this year to be one of his best performances, so I only imagine he'll be better next season.