Titans next, what are our chances now without Chubb?

DAcamron

We lost against the Steelers last night, and also lost our best running back in Chubb, to a season ending injury. Now we're getting a visit from the Titans on Sunday the 24th, and I am hopeful we can get back to winning. Losing Chubb is going to take some getting used to, but I'm sure we'll figure out a solution at running back soon enough.

Anyway, Titans are next, can we win? Will it be another close battle? I think Browns need to win after this, just to assert that they can still win without Chubb out there.

I think we have a good chance against the Titans. Even without Chubb out there, I really think our team is better than what the Titans got going right now. But we'll see.

I think Browns shut them out a bit, us winning 31-13.

I think we can get back a win against the Titans next. It might be a tough game for us, as they do have some momentum from their recent win.

And with Chubb out, it sucks, but I don't think we're incapable of winning without him.

We should be fine, it will take some getting used to, but with Hunt back in the picture, I think we can get by.

I don't think we'll have much of a problem with the Titans, they're not that good from what I've been hearing. Lets get this win for Chubb!

Are Titans 1-1 as well? I think we have a better defense, a stronger defense that should keep us going. Plus I think our offense is going to step up with Chubb being out. This offense needs to step up for him, and for our team.

I think Browns recover from that loss last week and win this one. Titans are no bums out there, so don't think they'll roll over for us. I think Browns will figure this out and hopefully get back to winning. I can't go through another losing season.

I have a feeling Titans are going to be too much for us, and we're going to have another game where Watson doesn't pass enough. But, I hope I'm wrong here and Browns get the win.

I have a feeling Titans are going to be too much for us, and we're going to have another game where Watson doesn't pass enough. But, I hope I'm wrong here and Browns get the win.
Eh I hope not. Browns need this win I feel, because every time we get something going, we fail the next week. We can't let our first win become a fluke.

I think Browns can take this one. I hope they rally behind Chubb and win it for him like some have said in here.

I don't think we have to worry much about the Titans. I think we'll land another win against them, and maybe even get into a sort of rhythm.

No way we're going to lose to the Titans. This is going to be where we make our comeback. Hell, at least we got our first loss out of the way, we can now go 16-1. 😁