Uh oh! NFL will start to fine players who don't get vaccinated

Browns4Life

Welp, it has begun. The NFL is starting to fine NFL players up to $14,650 per violation for not getting the covid-19 vaccine. It also states that if there aren't enough vaccinated players on a team, they will be forced to forfeit. Do you think this will get more players to get the vaccine?

You can read all about this here - Yahoo

I figured that was coming, especially after that one due from the Vikings was fired for not getting it. I can see more players getting fined and even fired for not getting it done.

Yup, saw that coming. I'm hearing most players are vaccinated, so I don't see it being a huge problem or anything.

It makes sense to do, and I think most will have the first dose before the season begins. But, they don't have much time, the season is nearly here.

Figured they would. Surprised they didn't do it sooner. I feel like the vaccine isn't going to stop the virus anyway. I've been hearing people who had the vaccine still got the virus.

Anyone know the total percentage of teams fully vaccinated? I last heard it was like 90% of all teams are fully vaccinated. Is that true?

Does anyone know the vaccination rate currently in the NFL? I imagine it's close if it hasn't been discussed in a while.

Does anyone know the vaccination rate currently in the NFL? I imagine it's close if it hasn't been discussed in a while.
I'm assuming so. Last time I heard it was 90 or 95% fully vaccinated or who have taken the first dose at least. But I haven't heard anything about any players being pushed out of playtime. But we could hear more come the season.