What happens if the Browns don't live up to the hype?

Anton

I read a new article from Browns Nation, on if the Browns don't live up to the hype, 2 things can happen. You can read about that below.

According to the article, the two reasons mentioned is that OBJ will likely be traded, and the second, was that someone will get fired. I believe both of those things are a real possibility if things go sour this season. What do you guys think?

What do you think happens if the Browns do not live up to all the hype this year?

I don't know about anyone getting fired. I mean, if they play so bad they go like 5-12 or something, then yeah maybe, but I think if they win enough games, they will be safe until next season.

But yeah, if they lose this season, I can see some players being traded, especially OBJ if he doesn't come through on the season.

idk. I don't really want to think about that to be honest. I don't think we'll end up seeing anyone fired. Maybe some trades, but I think they have something good here, and even with a losing record or bad season, I don't think it will be the end for them.

If it does, awesome, if it doesn't boo! But seriously, I'm not putting much thought into this, as I hate to worry and I really don't have any worry for this team in 2021. If they don't live up to the hype, I will live. It will suck, but I will live. We Browns fans have been here before.

Well, we go back to square one. I'd hate to see this team go back to their losing ways. I just can't do it. And I think they realize fans are fed up, that's why last season was such a nice change of pace.

If they don't live up to the hype, I will be disappointed, but I won't let it bring me down. But, I don't think they will have a bad season. If they do have bad, they're not going to get smoked every game, I still they they can get close to a winning season if that were the case.

I think they're going to live up to the hype and then some.
I hope so. I want a Super Bowl win this season. :D

If they don't live up to the hype, I will be disappointed, but I won't let it bring me down. But, I don't think they will have a bad season. If they do have bad, they're not going to get smoked every game, I still they they can get close to a winning season if that were the case.
Same!

You and me both. But I don't think this year is going to go backwards. I think we'll end up with another winning season.
I agree. I think we are stuck in this mentality of losing, that we're afraid of it. Now that we're winning, there is probably a bit more paranoia. I am not too worried.

Here's the thing, they already did live up to the hype last season. It may not have resulted in us winning a superbowl, but we won a playoff game, and that's more than this team has done in years. The hype is real and it's going well into 2021 and onward.

I think we just have to go back to the drawing board and start over again. As much as I hate saying that, I don't know what else they could do if so. I don't see this happening though, as I expect this team to rock this season like they did the last.

If feels like a broken record up in here. I think what will happen, is we'll see the usual articles about how they blew it, or how they failed, yadda yadda yadda! I don't see that happening after this next season is up. Because, I believe this team is going to be great. I think they're going to be playoff contenders just like last season. But, I see them going further, and possibly right into the Super Bowl picture.

The hype is real, we just have to wait to see it.

If feels like a broken record up in here. I think what will happen, is we'll see the usual articles about how they blew it, or how they failed, yadda yadda yadda! I don't see that happening after this next season is up. Because, I believe this team is going to be great. I think they're going to be playoff contenders just like last season. But, I see them going further, and possibly right into the Super Bowl picture.

Hell yeah, 100% agree with you on this one!

Yeah it feels that way. I think the losing days are mostly behind us. Of course we won't win every game, but I think we'll continue to have winning seasons. As long as that happens I think we'll be just fine.

Hype is all nonsense. We don't need hype in order to win. This team needs passion, and strength, and they have all of that. They just need to deliver quality play this season. If they play good, they will win.

Hype is all nonsense. We don't need hype in order to win. This team needs passion, and strength, and they have all of that. They just need to deliver quality play this season. If they play good, they will win.
This right here! I agree 100%. Hype doesn't matter. All that matters is if they can make it to the playoffs and to a hopeful Super Bowl.

I know, but I get paranoid about things with this team. I want to see this team do nothing but win and keep doing it.