What rank should Browns be at in the NFL

Eddy Banks

We can probably get a better picture for what teams are best so far. Can't really do that when it's only been a week or so. But if the Browns get another win or two, what do you see their tank being for the whole season? I'm picturing top 10, what do you think?

Yeah it's too early, but we'll learn more come a few weeks from now. But I think we could easily be in the top ten this year.

Man it's too early to tell, but with what we're projected at, I think the Browns could rank easily top 10, but I think even top 5 or even in the top 3.

They will lead the AFC North this year. Could even get the AFC title, or land the North title at least.

But yeah, I think we get to the playoffs. Don't care for what our record will be as long as we get in.

Honestly, if they win tonight, they could be top 10 with how the field is right now. There are only a few teams undefeated I think.

Honestly, if they win tonight, they could be top 10 with how the field is right now. There are only a few teams undefeated I think.
A win tonight puts up up there I'm sure. I don't know what our rank in the NFL overall would be, but it's got to be top 10, 15 or so.