When do you think most sports will be vaccinated from Covid?

DOGPOUND

Covid-19 is raging war yet, but it's slowly creeping away. People are getting vaccinated and the world is starting to open up again. My concern though, is that most sports leagues aren't yet fully vaccinated. The NFL for one, last I heard wasn't even close to be fully vaccinated. And who knows what other sports orgs and their number on their vaccinations.

Do you think most sports will be vaccinated from Covid soon? Cause we're getting close to the NFL season, and it doesn't seem like a lot of them have vaccinated yet.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. It worries me, that some players may be forced to sit out until they are vaccinated, because I can see that happening.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. It worries me, that some players may be forced to sit out until they are vaccinated, because I can see that happening.
Yeah, they need to figure out how to vaccinate everyone, and soon. I don't know if the NFL will make it to the start of the season. I wonder if any players will end up sitting the season out because of it.

I think by the start of the season players will be ready. But, I think anyone not vaccinated will have to sit out until they are.

I think by the start of the season players will be ready. But, I think anyone not vaccinated will have to sit out until they are.
I think so too. I think a couple weeks before each season begins most players will be vaccinated. Otherwise we're going to have a year with less players in the game.

They're cutting it close with the NFL right now. If they can get most vaccinated before the start of the pre-season, I think we'll be good. But, there is always a chance that some players won't be playing because of it. I imagine some will opt out of the season just because of covid. So who's to say for sure if most players will get vaccinated?