Why wasn't Rashard Higgins playing more snaps?

I noticed that Rashard Higgins didn't play much in the game against the Chiefs, and I am clueless as to why. Was he just not performing well enough? Was there an issue? I see our own Browns Nation did an article about it, you can read it below.

I hope they get him more involved soon. What do you think the reason is for him not playing as much?

That is a good question, because I expect him to be out there a lot more. Sucks that he wasn't playing all too much, but I think next week and coming weeks he will perform a lot better.

To be honest, this team is stacked with receiver talent, so it's likely Rashard will be overlooked in some regards. But, there's no garauntee next week will be the same story. He may end up playing his best games going forward for all we know. Lets not doubt him just yet.

I hope they get him more involved soon. I think he has the ability to be a difference maker, so I don't get why they're not really utilizing him that much. But, maybe the receivers we have are just better?

I think we have enough receivers putting in the work. I hope they give him some more playing time, but if the other receivers work just fine, Idk if we'll see him as much.

They may get him more involved with OBJ being out again. I assume that is what they will do if OBJ is out for further games.