Will Dustin Poirier get a title shot next? (UFC)

DirkDog

Rumors are saying that Dustin Poirier will likely be going to face off against Charles Oliveira for the UFC lightweight title. He actually declined a title fight so he could finish his trilogy with McGregor. That of course isn't finished, as we know these two will face off again, but maybe it'll be Poirier wearing a title when they face off next. What do you guys think? Will he go for the title next and then another rematch with McGregor?

I think that's his next step. If he can defeat Oliveira, I can totally see him defending it against McGregor. We know these two can't let that fight end the way it did. Even so, I think Poirier would have won anyway, he looked to have the win anyway. But, these two will face each other again.

I think that's his next move after the McGregor fight. He can certainly do that now, as McGregor probably won't be back for a while. Those two will def fight again though, that's a given.

Most likely, but I can see him giving McGregor another fight. He seems like a classy enough person to do that.

What's next on his plate? I figure it's going to be the champ, since he decided to give Connor another fight. This time he's going to do what he wants, and I bet he chooses fighting the champ.

I think that's a definite yes. He will get a title fight. But, I don't know if he is going to win it. I just feel like he will be bested by the champ. But, I could be wrong.