Will Odell Beckham Jr. play his best after his ACL surgery?

Lars

Do you think that OBJ could play even better after his ACL injury and surgery? He's looking pretty good these days, and to me, looks like he's back in his prime. Browns Nation has a post about how he continues to amaze post ACL surgery, that you can read here.

Anyway, with how he's looking today, and seems to be in tip-top shape, do you think he will perform the best he ever has? I can see him performing even better. Maybe the surgery helped make him better. You never know. I think he's going to have a career season, one of his best likely.

It's possible. I hope to see him play the best he ever has, because it will prove that he's not over-rated, as a lot of people claim he is. I think he's better, he just hasn't had luck.

He's looking impressive right now, especially after the injury he had. It's hard for players to recover from something like that. And he looks like a million bucks right now.

I think he's going to be play like he was with the Giants. I think this surgery helped him even more, made him better.

He looks to be in good shape right now, has the speed. Now we just need to wait and see if he can perform out there on the field. That's really all that matters. He may be looking like a champ right now, but anything can happen once the season officially starts.

I hope he plays the best he ever has, because I know he has the skills. And with how he looks healthy now, I think he's going to be back to his original self. I just hope he can stay healthy throughout the season, as he is injury prone these days. If he can stay healthy all year, he could be a problem for other teams for sure.

idk about his best, but he will be playing on a new level I think. I just hope he plays better than last year, mainly because he does need to prove himself and on top of that, he played injured last year didn't he? So he will be more recharged, and a lot more healthy. I just hope he can deliver like he used to.

I think he will. For some reason, I'm feeling really good about this Browns team, and I feel that OBJ has to prove himself out there, not to prove anyone wrong, but to prove to himself, that he belongs in this sport and on this team.

I think OBJ will be renewed and ready to go for the next season.

I wouldn't say his best, but I will say he will play at a level he is known for and will continue to do good this year. I just want to see these guys player and winning game. That's all I want to see.

I think he's going to play like he did when he was younger and torching people when he played for the Giants. Just wait and see guys, he's a new man!

Odell will play great, I know it. He may not be at his best anymore, but he's still a great player who will produce what we're looking for. Maybe this surgery is what will bring his career back.

I'm hoping he plays great this coming season. He's probably got a renewed focus as well, and maybe feels the best he has in years.

I can't say for certain, but I think overall, he'll have a fine season. I think it'd rock if he can play his best season, but I'm not betting on that after having surgery like that.

I feel his best is behind him, but he can still outperform many of the best WRs today I bet. He clearly still has the speed, even after his surgery. Bear in mind also, that he played 2020 with this injury, so he wasn't playing to his full potential. Now that he's fixed up, he could potentially be a big threat for those defenses out there.

I feel his best is behind him, but he can still outperform many of the best WRs today I bet. He clearly still has the speed, even after his surgery. Bear in mind also, that he played 2020 with this injury, so he wasn't playing to his full potential. Now that he's fixed up, he could potentially be a big threat for those defenses out there.
I can kind of agree with this. He has the speed, and the awareness, and I think he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove the world, that he's still relevant in this sport. And I think he's going to have a comeback year.

OBJ will play great, I can't see him playing worse than the last two seasons. With him being healthy now, I can see him performing much better this season.

Last edited:
Will he play his best, I don't think so. But he will play the best he can. He may not be the young OBJ anymore, but he is still highly capable of playing this position.

OBJ will play great, I can't see him playing worse than the last two seasons. With him being healthy now, I can see him performing much better this season.
I agree. The last two or three seasons he hasn't played the greatest, but he's been plagued with so many problems that I understand why. Now, he seems 100 percent and looks ready to go. If he can keep healthy throughout the season, he's going to play good.

He could end up having his best season yet. You never know. There has been many players who had a career resurgence after getting surgery on an injury. OBJ could become that next player to prove the naysayers wrong.

I hope this coming season is one of, if not, the best season he has. I think he has a renewed focus and energy after all of this. I bet he feels like a million bucks now that he's back to being fully healed.

I won't bet on anything or make any predictions. I want OBJ to play as best he can within reason. I also don't want to see the guy getting hurt either.