Will Odell Beckham Jr. play his best after his ACL surgery?

I hope this coming season is one of, if not, the best season he has. I think he has a renewed focus and energy after all of this. I bet he feels like a million bucks now that he's back to being fully healed.

I won't bet on anything or make any predictions. I want OBJ to play as best he can within reason. I also don't want to see the guy getting hurt either.
Same here. I will see how it plays out in the coming season before anything.

Same here. I will see how it plays out in the coming season before anything.
I expect him to play good this year, that's a given. But I do worry that his past injury may come back to haunt him. But, we'll see how things go this season. I'm excited to watch.

It's tough to come back from an injury and having surgery like that. Most people wouldn't be able to push through and get back to the sport. But OBJ did and he is going to show everyone that he still belongs.

It's tough to come back from an injury and having surgery like that. Most people wouldn't be able to push through and get back to the sport. But OBJ did and he is going to show everyone that he still belongs.
I know I wouldn't be able to. If I broke my leg, it would take me forever to get back into the groove of things. I commend OBJ for coming back after this surgery. He played with this injury last season, so he will be better than that at least.

I think with Odell, he has the skill to make it a comeback year. Like others have said, he had an injury last season and didn't play up to his full potential. He looks healthy and able right now, and I am going to predict he will play great this year.

I'm worried he will re-injure himself again. He has been prone to injuries in the past, so I hope he can keep healthy all year long.

I'm worried he will re-injure himself again. He has been prone to injuries in the past, so I hope he can keep healthy all year long.
That's the only thing I'm worried about. I don't think he's going to play bad this year, just hope he can keep from re-injuring it.

There's always a chance of that, but I'm guessing he's fully cleared to play and is 100% ready. It's pretty tough to re-injure something like that, because I think his surgery involved rods and stuff right? Or am I wrong? I don't remember.

He'll play the best he can, given the fact that he was injured prior, he's in much better health and can likely play like he used to. He may be a little limited, but that's to be expected.

I say we wait until the preseason and regular season before saying anything further on OBJ. Lets see if he can deliver this year.