Worried how Deshaun Watson will do this year?

DAcamron

Last season he was out most of the year due to suspension, so when he came back, he got a Browns team that wasn't going far. Now that he was able to start day one, I wonder how he will perform the whole season. With that being said, are you at all worried Deshaun Watson wont deliver for us? He played fine against the Bengals, but he wasn't his usual self. At least imo.

How well will Watson do this season?

Honestly, not really. I saw what he could do when he got to play last year, and even though he was out half the season, he came back and did what he could. Now, this is a different scenario, and I think it's a scenario where the Browns go to the Super Bowl baby! :D

We're just through one game so far, yeah he wasn't perfect, but he got the job done. Lets wait and see what he can do before we judge him further.

We're just through one game so far, yeah he wasn't perfect, but he got the job done. Lets wait and see what he can do before we judge him further.
Yeah it's just one game so far. No need to write Watson off just yet. He may have had a mediocre first game in terms of stats, but the important thing is that they got the win.

Honestly, not really. He didn't play his greatest last week, but he also kept us in the game and didn't do anything too damaging to us like pass a ton of INTs or fumbled the ball often. He played decent enough, but he could do better.

Listen, this is just one game, we can't fully test the guy on one game. Plus he did alright when he came back last season. I think as everyone gets into the rhythm of working together, they will start to get better offensively too.

Not worried one bit. He played good for the time he did last year, so this year I think he will have a lot better of a season. No suspension to loom over the season, no lawsuits. Things are looking up.

I can't judge on one game, but I think he's going to prove efficient enough. He may not be as good as he used to, he still clearly has talent.