Do you think Greedy Williams time in Cleveland is done?

ZeepZeep

Check out the article Browns Nation put up about CB Greedy Williams and if it's time we move on from him.

Personally I think we're good at cornerback right now. As much as I'd hate to see him go elsewhere, because he is a great talent, but he's been hurt too much and I think the Browns know he's just going to be wasted here. Let him thrive elsewhere I say.

What do you guys think? Should we keep Greedy? Or, should we let him go?

No, I love Greedy.. I don't want to see him go anywhere else. I would like to see them keep him, because maybe he'll have a better season and healthy season too.

He could have a comeback season.

He is underutilized for sure, but I think if they give him more time out there, he would prove how much talent he has when he's healthy. But I have a feeling they are going to end up trading him.

We already have a packed CB crew, and he's at this point being forgotten among the mix. I would like to see him back for another year, but I'm not betting on it happening.

Not sure they're going to let him go this season. Will see if he sticks around or is traded or let go. My guess is that he'll take a pay cut to stay with the team. But he will have to step up if he wants to stick around longer.