LeBron breaks the all-time scoring record (NBA- Duh!😁)

EmSimms89

So Bron finally did it, he was able to surpass Kareem Abdul Jabbar as the new all time leader in points in the NBA. I knew it was going to happen and it finally did. He scored a lot for us and that makes us a part of that history. Pretty cool.

How high do you think he'll let his record go for? If he continues to play, this record could keep increasing.

Also, read about Joe Thomas congratulating him on his success below.

Even though I hate that he peaced out on us, I still love the hell out of LeBron and what he did for the Cavs. I'm happy that he broke the scoring record, he's deserving of the success. I wish him the best.

How high do you think he'll let his record go for? If he continues to play, this record could keep increasing.
That's how records work haha. But yeah, if he plays another year, that total can bump up quite a bit. I could see LeBron sticking around for a few more years, so that record is going to grow nicely. It will be hard to catch up with him I think.

Knew it was coming this season, just wasn't sure it would come so soon. He's got to be close to retiring though, so I have no clue how high his record will reach.

If he didn't get it that game, he would have easily gotten it the next. I'm glad he pulled it off in that game, because clearly he means business and still has it in him to score 30+ a game if he wanted to.