Myles Garrett dislocates toe during Pro Bowl

DaveyBoy

Myles Garrett had a short injury this past weekend during the pro bowl. The exact injury he sustained was a dislocated toe participating in one of the obstacle courses during the Pro Bowl activities. Thankfully it was a quick fix, as his toe was popped right back in place, and there is no need for surgery. So that's a solid plus.

I'm glad he's okay. I nearly freaked out when I heard injured and his name in the same sentence.

More on this news below.

Oh wow, I was worried too for a second there. Glad it wasn't anything major. Foot injuries can be one of the toughest things to heal from. I imagine toe injuries aren't as easy either. Glad it wasn't worse.

I was watching the pro bowl when it happened. I was worried when I heard about it, but knew it wasn't going to result in him seeing any downtime from it. If it was a break and not a dislocation, then we'd have some problems, but so far it looks like he'll be just fine.

This just goes to show that Garrett is a beast, dislocates his toe and gets it put back in place. Probably could've gone back out to play too.